The first mock draft of the season is always like the first pancake on the grill, the sacrificial flapjack if you will, a little burnt, kinda sad...leading the way for the tasty silver dollar flavor pillows to come. Now that I've made you all sufficiently hungry, here's my 2nd mock, with some significant changes.
1. Chiefs- Star Lotulelei, DT Utah
2. Jaguars- Geno Smith, QB West Virginia
3. Raiders- Dion Jordan, DE/OLB Oregon
4. Eagles- Luke Joeckel, OT Texas A & M
5. Lions- Datone Jones, DE UCLA
6. Browns- Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB LSU